“In the seven years of
performances I have seen at
this school, yours was the
— Carolyn Stith, Teacher,
St. Kieran School
5 Keys to Success
Lloyd encourages youth to live by the same five principles that have guided his life:
- Build high self-esteem Believe in yourself, have confidence, like and feel good about yourself, take pride in what you do.
- Focus with a positive attitude Always expect the best possible outcome for what you do. Your thoughts are like magnets; you attract what you think.
- Set powerful goals Give your brain a place to aim. Set goals so that you can reach them. When you do, reach a little higher.
- Persevere Never quit. Never give up. Keep going and keep trying.
- Maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit Take care of yourself through a healthy diet, exercise, and say no to drugs.